2011年11月30日星期三

how frequent hours one should work whn they r within their clinicals for RN program.?

how frequent hours one should work whn they r within their clinicals for RN program.?
I personally worked around 24hrs a wk. I worked hours of darkness shift at a hospital as a tech and would work either fri/sat or sat/sun depending on my conservatory schedule. I would also work pretty much every hours of darkness school be not in session. It be very tricky, but rent was do. So I did what I have to.
In the program I was surrounded by... 20 hours was ALOT, and for some general public (like me) 20 was agency way to much.
most of the students dont work while surrounded by the program, it is a tough one and clinicals, research, and homework take up most of your time, some of the students that ruined out were working although in attendance were a few that worked and just passed.
  • if i had my own handbag line
  • blonde hair
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论