2011年11月30日星期三

how plentiful days does heaven stay within your blood?

how plentiful days does heaven stay within your blood?
Ecstacy-4/5 days.
Cocaine 1 month.
28
it depends. It depends on what the pill is cut with, how tons you took, etc. Your best bet is not to do it! It messes with your brain.I know too masses brain dead inhabitants I used to party near who didn't know when to quit, and I don't hang out near them anymore cause they're morons!
depends on how much you took.
But it is style harder to get out of your system than weed so apposite luck if you have to drop anytime soon for anything reason.
one lunar cycle i.e. 28 days.
It can be detected for up to a month, long occupancy effects can last a lifetime. (Depression, Psychosis and Paranoia)
It depends on how masses you took.
Weed takes at tiniest 6-8 weeks to fully leave your system adn it is the mildest drug you can pilfer
No time at all - if you do not put it surrounded by. This a question close to "will I get drunk if I drink partially a pint?", of what water, wine, whisky?.
I own never used drugs, (except tobacco, alcohol) but know that effect depends on how you are, quality, amount and purity of what you take, including tobacco, alcohol.
Everything can assassinate, I remember reading about someone who died from an overdose of river (about 48 pints in 12 hours, but I would own to research that again)
about a month contained by your blood, but some of the chemicals in enjoyment bond with your spinal fluid and never jump away.
same as any amphetamine. 3-5 days.
28 days?? wtf.. no way josie.

没有评论:

发表评论