2011年11月30日星期三

How frequent pills doctors contained by the middle east?

How frequent pills doctors contained by the middle east?
I suppose as many as want to be here, which if I were one I would want to be within - even it were my own country.
It depends on your definition of the Middle East, ther's no definitive nouns known as the "Middle East" so you can't quantify thr number of doctors.
There is not a single medical college surrounded by middle east. All doctors are immigrants
I am a doctor contained by the middle east and i was graduate here in the middle east ( Egypt ).
Many plentiful doctors here . lots of universities .
i am a doctor and my sister is a doctor and my other sister is a pharmacist and my dad is a veterinarian.
you guys meditate that middle east is just a desert full of terrorists . dont you ?

没有评论:

发表评论