2011年11月30日星期三

How several eyedrops are here contained by a 10 ml bottle of Cosopt?

My Kaiser pharmacy insists that 2 bottles should last me 100 days but I run out passageway before that time when I am using 4 drops per daylight. In the past other pharmacies enjoy given me 3 10-ml bottles for 100 days. So, how many drops are if truth be told in a 10-ml bottle?How several eyedrops are here contained by a 10 ml bottle of Cosopt?
20 drops per ml is the permitted equivalence.
HOWEVER...every medication is different depending on the viscosity, surface tension, heat, diameter of the dropper, etc.
In my calculations I've other used 15 drops per ml. Not because of some reference book, but years and years of doing this.
There are give or take a few 20 drops per ml, so multiply that by 10 and there should hold been 200 drops. So it should single last you 100 days, given no wasting of it at adjectives - impossible with drops. Or, it could own been that be all your physician wrote for. Either bearing, if you need more medication, you may have to christen to get a topical prescription to get it.
There are 75gtts (gtts.=drops) contained by a teaspoon. One teaspoon= 5ml. There are an approximate equilavent of 150gtts in a 10ml bottle.
every ml contains 20 drops or gtts. every ounce contains 30 mls.

没有评论:

发表评论