2011年11月30日星期三

How oodles milliliters does a syring hold?

How oodles milliliters does a syring hold?
I have see syringes ranging contained by sizes, 1 cc, 2 cc, 2.5 cc, 3 cc, 5 cc, 10 cc, 12 cc, 20 cc, 30 cc, 50 cc, 60 cc, 100 cc and 150 cc. That's not to say that is to say the limit of sizes. The larger ones are usually for automatic dispensing machines such as a MedRad
It depends. There are different sizes of syringes.
They come surrounded by different sizes.
There are varied sizes, so it depends on what the purpose is; bigger for larger patients etc.
There are several different sizes; depending on the dosage of tablets to be taken and the size of the needle surrounded by regards to comfort for the forgiving. I am an insulin dependent diabetic, I have used 10mL, 50mL and 100mL.
It depends on the size of the syringe. I am a dentist and I use different sized syringe's every time. Some hold 1.8cc, and some hole much more. Depends on the job I am doing at the moment.
It DEPENDS on syringe size.
Look for the VOLUME MARKINGS on the syringe tub.
Remember 1 cc = 1 mL

没有评论:

发表评论