2010年9月23日星期四

How long does it appropriate for the antidepressant Lamictal to work? How long does it whip to get full potency?

I know this can be different for everyone, but afford me a ballpark figure of approximately how long it take.How long does it appropriate for the antidepressant Lamictal to work? How long does it whip to get full potency?
Lamictal is an anticonvusant that is used as a mood stabilizer; it is not an antidepressant, per se.
To answer your examine; Lamictal needs to be titrated up really slowly over a period of several weeks, at 25mg per increase per week. So, it take 8 weeks to reach a 200mg dose.
You will grain the difference right away once you get close to the target dose. I purloin mine in the AM, and can detail by 10 AM if I forget to take it (I start to bring agitated and irritable).
i take anti-deppresents and it started taking effect surrounded by like a week and you dont really identify it till you stop taking it
If you're taking it, like the guy above me said, it'll help yourself to awhile. Don't be suprised if you get kinda dizzy when you stand up too speedily, or get headache easier.
It works pretty well and I notice a difference after 2 weeks.

没有评论:

发表评论