2010年9月27日星期一

How long should I keep on between blood donations?

Im 17 and have given blood twice very soon, I want to give blood again beforehand I go to find my tattoo (you cant donate for another year once you've had a tattoo) does anyone know how long I own to leave between donations?How long should I keep on between blood donations?
4xs a year= every 3mths
6 months!!
Apologies - didn't realise I hit the 6 by mistake...you can dispense blood roughly every 3 months! BUT, they should make sure that your iron stratum is OK before taking more...if it isn't after 5 - 6 months!
You can donate blood every 8 weeks.
General advice is four to six months depending on age. You're lawfully young so they should tolerate you after four
You can give blood every three months if you are nutritious. But pleeeeezzzzz don't have a tattoo...you'll regret it when you are elder. Get a temp. one done first to see if you really like it.
ITS USUALY THREE MONTHS.
The red cross here uses 55 days.
The national blood service recommend at most minuscule 12 weeks but prefer to recommend 16 weeks between donations. The NBS will write to you and invite you to a blood donation session in your local nouns every 16 weeks.
Our Red Cross says 59 days. NY State
I enjoy got to agree near The Wiseone. I am 61 and I have all the same to find anyone in my age group i.e. glad they had a tottoo done. Fun when you are infantile, but not good as you get hold of older. Why mutilate your body. If someone did it to you forceably, you would sue them, but, you want to do it conscious. Can't get my mind round that.
  • Ltd
  • scene hair
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论