2010年9月27日星期一

How oodles Americans die respectively year due to medical mistakes?

How oodles Americans die respectively year due to medical mistakes?
Good question. I don't hold a current figure or estimate.
According to a report that created shockwaves a few years pay for...
"at least 44,000 and maybe as many as 98,000 Americans die surrounded by hospitals each year as a result of medical errors."
Granted, this does not include medical errors outside hospitals.
And since it is facts from the 90's, present figures may be greater or lower.
In my humble opinion, this would be a fairly large undertaking..
given, I assume, a a bit large number of patient-health trouble provider visits within the US. And also I cannot off paw think of an federal or national non profit agency that would (or could?) collect
this description of information from such a wide assortment of health prudence settings (hospitals, clinics, urgent care centers, private doctor offices) on a day after day basis.
I could be wrong, but I don't deliberate health concern providers report medical mistakes to any place that collects these statistics on a national level on a regular ongoing spring. Not sure about state or local agencies.
Even at a local plane, in my hometown of 300,000...
condition care settings find it insulting to communicate with respectively other when a disease outbreak occurs, much smaller number when they make mistakes!!
Excellent sound out, I am looking forward to other answers.
However, if you think I could abet out more, please feel free to email me. Others hold in times past, here at YahooAnswers, and I have other replied.
Janice,
Who, as she ages, is constantly amazed as how little she knows!
I similar to this question it's a angelic one. aw I am assume one thousand.

没有评论:

发表评论